22 d

Should I beat this nigga’s ass?

Without giving specifics, there is someone on a deployment with that is my superior and he has been very disrespectful towards me and very unprofessional. Trying to make false accusations and is placing his hands on me such as pushing me and forcing his fingers in my collar bone region and chest.

Even though I’m trained to kill people, I’m a very patient man and am peaceful. But I’m getting to the point where I’m gonna have to squash this shit and beat this fucker’s face in for him to learn not to fuck with me. Since me telling him to fuck off only makes him get in my face and ask me “what I’m gonna do about it” only to follow it with calling me a coward for not doing anything.

What do you suggest? I’m not fond of fighting people in the workplace cause of all the issues it brings... but I’ve just about had it.

I’m also not gonna run to the marine above him and complain cause that’s some real pussy shit.
Should I beat this nigga’s ass?
8
14