Would you date the sluttiest girl you ever met or even know of?

slutaddic
my girl wel we are not dating just having sex every day and alll weekends I've seen her gangbanged more than once she was 13 and every guy at a party fucked her and another girl doggie finishing in them her best fruend was my girl and came to my apt id be fuckin rae leslie would ride every guy over they cum in her she rode the next I've seen her at a drug dealers house being used by 10 black guys one of witch gave her a baby; wouuld you fuck her? she is down for anything I've cum in her 75 percent the time her ass a lot when driving she gives me head and i cum on her face every time b4 we fuck she has a rough face it looks better coverd in cum my love rae died over dose on heroine leslie loved her too literally she had ate my cum from raes pussy a lot of times rae had 2 bfs and a fiance all thinking they owned her she got offf on fucking there best friends i was who she ttold everything to and didn't sleep with my friends i iked knowing she let a black guy she just met cum in her for drugs instead of paying when she had plenty of money he was the 6th guy that day i had her after it was so hot knowing everything she did and her fiance and 2 bfs she didntk kmow the black guy or his friends naes even and they al came inside her and she gave them all head and swallowed i went down on her every time i saw her and when she was dating one my friends he would leave id pull up and lick his cum out of her or off her it was so hot i gave them a ride once and they fucked in my truck he came in her i dropped him off we stopped half way down his road and she sat on my face i cleaned her and i bent her fully naked over my hood and refilled her with twice as much cum she was a godess this girl leslie is ugly with a decent body but she is a proudopen slut and i love that she isn't on bc but she lets me try to knock her up she won't keep it the other day she wanted some goodies she let a guy cum in her for 50 bucks to pay me for goodies sso we could fuc k all night
+1 y
no stds as of my last dr check and we are not dating im using her fuckmeat basically and she loves it
4
18