14 d

Compared to stimulation of the internal clitoris (or prostate), how pleasurable is stimulation of the rest of your vaginal wall (or anal wall)?

The internal clitoris surrounding the vaginal opening
I discussed in another poll (please vote if you haven't) how during intercourse, the penis presses against the internal clitoris.

Many women said that intercourse sometimes, but not always, feels like the internal clit is being stimulated, but that it's pleasurable regardless.

I was wondering how physically pleasurable it is, when it DOESN'T feel like the internal clit is being stimulated, compared to when it DOES feel like the internal clit is being stimulated.

I like to keep my polls open to both genders, so in the parentheses I added a question for guys, which is "compared to stimulation of your prostate, how pleasurable is stimulation of the rest of your anal wall?"
I don't have the experience to answer this question
10 out of 10 - Even if it doesn't feel like my internal clit (or prostate if I am a guy) is being stimulated, vaginal stimulation (or anal stimulation, if I am a guy) is EQUALLY as, or even more, pleasurable
8 or 9 - almost as pleasurable
Vote C
6 or 7 - more than half as pleasurable
Vote D
4 or 5 - roughly half as pleasurable
Vote E
2 or 3 - less than half as pleasurable
Vote F
0 - vaginal stimulation (or anal stimulation if I'm a guy) is not pleasurable unless it feels like my internal clit (or prostate if I'm a guy) is being stimulated
Vote G
GirlGuy
13
3