2 d

Should I tell my mom that I might be bisexual and that I like this girl and want to give her something for her birthday or is it not worth it?

Hey guys I know some of y’all know me I miss you guys 😁 anyways I think I might be bisexual for this one girl I follow on Instagram but I don’t know if she likes me back or not because I told her in her messages and all she did was like the message then to show her that I actually do like her, I sent her good morning/ goodnight messages and hoping she has a good day/night and all she said was “thank you, you too” and then recently she was live and high and she was roasting people (making fun of people in a joking manner) and she roasted everybody else except for me because she said I was loyal. Then she’s been pinning my comments on her live and she never did that before. I’ve been following her for at least 2 years now and I’ve seen her get hurt by mostly the guys she has dated and the girl she dated recently as well and I kinda feel bad for her but that’s not the reason why I like her because I feel bad for her, I just like her in general, her personality, the way she carries herself, her smile, everything. I just want to tell my mom that I think I might be bisexual because I know what I feel and I know I have feelings for her and I just want to show her that because that’s probably why she hasn’t been responding because of all the other relationships she had she has gotten hurt and she probably don’t know who to believe or trust and I’m kinda scared to tell my mom about being bisexual because I don’t know how she’s going to react but I know my mom loves me very much so she should love me for who I am. So should I tell my mom that I might be bisexual and that I like this girl and want to give her something for her birthday or is it not worth it? By the way, the girl I like lives like an hour and 30 mins away from me so I would mail the stuff I want to buy to her house and she’s also 18 like me, her birthday is on Christmas Day ☺️
2
1