8 d

I´ve just started dating a guy I really like, but during a party this weekend I kissed his female employee. Should we tell him?

Okay, so long story short. My lesbian friend set me up with her boss, and him and I have just started dating. We´ve seen each other twice, but things a going great this far. This weekend me and and the girls celebrated our friends birthday and things went a bit crazy. At one point me and my bestie were topless and rubbing baby oil on ourselves on the floor, I kissed/smooched my lesbian friend who set me up with her boss and my bestie (who has a boyfriend) had her nipples in our friends face... Yeah, it was lit. We are just friends, so this matters 0% to us. It was just fun going a little bit crazy. Now me and my lesbian friend are a bit torn as to if we should tell my friend/her boss that we kissed? It was 2 secs and meant nothing to either of us. I´m not even lesbian, and she is dating a girl. He knows all of us were topless because we sent him a photo, so I know he has no issues with that. The question is: will he have a problem with me and her kissing?
3
0