4 d

How to avoid being jumpy and easy when it comes to sex?

For some reason I still do not understand I can't get rid of being anxious and nervous about it. Im new to the sex experiences as I just lost my virginity last year but so far my sex experience is lacking with this particular guy Im attracted. I may had lost my virginity anatomically I mean in my body but jsut in a few sex dates I still need to learn , as it is a learning process so I consider myself to still be a newcomer about this. The guy I was ith so far he has noticed that the times we had had sex (2 times only so far) I get all jumpy just when he is entering me and so far he has not like that of me and he gets bored I get jumpy and the reason he can have sex right with me.

I dont know if that has to do with the fact that the only sex position he has tried on me and when I get all jumpy is missionary, when he lift my legs up and tried to enter me and this is where I get jumpy especially when he does that my inner thighs I tense them and I dont relax them. I dont know if I also will get jumpy with other more easy positions.

Sex should be something to be relaxed with a person you know but I know 2 times is too soon to tell and I may still be learning, but the guy wants to see me again in the long run I guess he still feels attracted to me.

If I get all jumpy again or anxious probably the guy won't like to see me again as for him, this is a turn off.
9
1