8 d

I had sex with a married woman, now I feel like crap. Did anyone else experience this?

I'm a 21 years old guy with a girlfriend. One of my best friends and ex coworker is a 28 years old, married woman.
We had a bit of a thing going on for some days, but nothing happened. She promised she'd help me out with some career issues, but got handsy when we met and made clear other intentions.
Today we met again and I wanted to tell I didn't want that and feel it's wrong, but things got in another direction.
Now I feel like crap while she said she'll be calling me. I barely managed to talk to my girlfriend and felt like throwing up in the middle of dinner tonight and I have actually just finished vomiting.
Have you ever felt like this?
8 d
The thing I don't understand, doesn't she feel the same? She seemed in an excellent mood on the phone.
How does she talk or look at her husband tonight?
7 d
We just talked on the phone.
I told her I had an awful night and felt bad for all of it.
She said that "it will pass" and that instead she slept very well.
4
6