9 d

Do I still have a chance?

There’s this girl that my family are extremely close with, I grew up with her and she’s my best friend. Yesterday I was having sex with another girl and she walked in (I gave her a key a few months ago and told her If she ever needed anything that I was there and she could come in) she didn’t knock or anything and must’ve just let herself in because she walked in the living room and I grabbed the towel and put it round me and chucked a blanket over the girl. I said “what the fuck are you doing here?” And she burst out laughing at the site and I said “is it important” she continued to laugh and said “no” and then I said “right, then get out. It’s not fucking funny” I let out a smile when I said that knowing she’d never live that down and then kept a straight face and she said “I’m sorry, I can’t take you seriously when you’ve got a 9 inch boner poking through the towel” and then she burst out laughing again and then left and said “text me when your done” I couldn’t finish and just sat there and told the girl to leave. Thing is, I really like my best friend and I think I love her but now I know she won’t be able to look at me the same way again, do I still have a chance?”
Do I still have a chance?
Add Opinion