9 d

Would you feel used if guys/girls treat you like booty calls?

In this case I meant by people you already know for a time, not like they are total strangers or people you just met in some months. But this man or a woman does not want to develop a relationship with you or get attached or marry you or any other person, he/she just want to see you from time to time for sex and maybe some meal date and drinks before the sex but the main reason to see each other for him/her is to get laid even if you know each other and are not strangers.

Also the man or the woman are both single, have no kids with other people and are mature adults.

My friend is liek this she is very attracted to a guy she met 5 years ago, lets say they are just kinda of friends, so he is not a total stranger she just met a few months ago, since they are not a couple or even in a relationship because the guy does not want attachments or committments from her to him of any kind, he just wants her for sex since they first met 5 years ago, he was very attracted to her. and the attraction was mutual, but her as a woman is more self consious of things related to sex. She does want to see this guy again and she is aware in what terms they are going to see each other, but still my friend is jumpy and apprehensive of things related to sex as she is not much experience in the matter but the guy, like sexual creature he is, thinks with "his "other head2 rather than his real head.

My friend and the guy had alreayd had sex twice but still she is jumpy and anxious to see the guy again, especially since they dont see each other often, the last time they had sex was in March and ever since they dont see each other and now just like 2 weeks ago the guy wants to see her again, so she is lets say lack of practice to start to feel more relaxed and gain experience. The last and second time she had sex qith this guy it was not very satisfying for neither one, it was rather quikc, no much foreplay and my friend had her period on so it was a turn off for both of them, more him than her
9 d
also that she can't relax enough part of her body when the guy starts to penetrate her, according to what she has told me, so is one of the reasons my friend is jumpy and anxious of the idea of seeing him again. But this is my opinion if she does not face this fear she will never gain experience at all, even if she fails in the attempt and hopefully the guy will understsand in case she does not do good in bed one more time. I said hopefully the guy will understand because since for him my
9 d
my friend is like a booty call, he could think she has to get used of the idea that is what they are both are , friends who have sex and that is all, she is his booty call, even if they do go out on a meal date , catch up dine, before the sex but that is all The guy does not intend to become her boyfriend and they are just friends period. My friend even if she wishes he is more to her she understand that is not possible but she is ok with the idea of not being so serious with the guy.
8
0