3 d

Do you feel sensations in your stomach when you get hurt in the balls and/or when you feel sexually aroused?

If anybody's curious, this is the conversation that inspired this poll
I've either never been hurt in the balls, never been sexually aroused, or neither
I experience sensations (either pleasant, unpleasant, or neutral) in my stomach in BOTH of those situations
I only experience pain in my stomach when I get hurt in the balls. I don't get sensations in my stomach when I'm sexually aroused
Vote C
I only get sensations in my stomach when I'm sexually aroused. I don't feel pain in my stomach when I'm hurt in the balls
Vote D
I don't experience sensations (pleasant, unpleasant, or neutral) in my stomach during either of those scenarios
Vote E
GirlGuy
2 d
These questions are different. I'm not saying the stomach sensations are the same when you get aroused as when you get hit in the balls. They're different. I'm just wondering if there's a correlation
42
1