9 d

Would you prefer that your partner be (sexually) masochistic, sadistic, both, or neither?

"Masochistic" refers to the enjoyment of receiving pain and/or humiliation. "Sadistic" refers to the enjoyment of inflicting pain and/or humiliation.
I'm not interested in engaging in sexual relations
I would prefer my partner to be sexually masochistic (enjoying receiving pain and/or humiliation)
I would prefer my partner to be sexually sadistic (enjoying inflicting pain and/or humiliation)
Vote C
I would prefer my partner to be both
Vote D
I would prefer my partner to be neither. I'm sexually sadistic, but I prefer it if my partner ISN'T enjoying it
Vote E
I would prefer my partner to be neither. I'm not interested in sadomasochism. However I would try it if my partner wanted
Vote F
I would prefer my partner to be neither. I'm not interested in sadomasochism. And I wouldn't try it, even if my partner wanted it
Vote G
GirlGuy
46
11