7 d

Fire Fetish: Girls, Can you give me your honest opinions on my fetish?

So this is a little embarrassing for me but I really want to get some girls honest opinion on this. I'm a successful, decent looking (normal acting) guy but I have a really unique fetish. I get really turned on by the idea of a girl burning material possessions that mean a lot to me. Things from my collections, childhood mementos etc. I honestly think this came when when I was a child and was super afraid of a house fire and my toys getting burned up. I guess its kind of a pain/pleasure type of thing. Some guys get turned on by physical pain, I get turned on by more of a mental pain of the idea of seeing something I like get burnt to nothing but ash by a beautiful girl. The only girl I have ever had the courage to tell about this is my current girlfriend and she has not been too interested in exploring it with me. She has basically told me that no one would be interested in that and I should forget about it but I can't its the nature of a fetish. My mind comes up with all kinds of fantasies and games we could play with this. I like the idea of being restrained while a girl goes through my favorite thing and decides what to burn. I'm not talking about crazy stuff like burning down the house or cars or anything like that just little things of mine. I guess I am just wondering what other girls think of this? Please don't tell me there is someone for everyone etc. I am interested in what you think personally. Is it something you could have fun with or even be a turn on for you?
28