23 h

The last time you slept, what position did you sleep in? & Did you have any erotic dreams, or no?

"Sleeping on your belly gives you erotic dreams.
People who sleep on their fronts are way more likely to have erotic dreams compared to those who go to sleep in other positions.
According to a study, people who sleep on their tummy tend to get short of breath at night, and because of that, they often get dreams of wild sex. The people who sleep in such a position often experience racier dreams, like those involving being “tied up” or “locked up.”
Another interesting fact to note is that most people who have experienced such dreams report that they also often involve a really famous personality."
I don't remember
The last time I slept, I slept on my stomach & I had an erotic dream
I slept on my stomach but I didn't have an erotic dream
Vote C
I slept on my side & I had an erotic dream
Vote D
I slept on my side & I didn't have an erotic dream
Vote E
I slept in another position & I had an erotic dream
Vote F
I slept in another position & I didn't have an erotic dream
Vote G
GirlGuy
23
7