Guys, if your girlfriend had loose skin, is it acceptable for her to wear a shirt during sex?

Anonymous
I’m 24 and don’t have the normal body that most 24 year old women have. I lost 150 pounds which means I obviously have loose skin on my stomach. I personally prefer to wear a shirt during sex because loose skin isn’t an everyday insecurity women have, it’s completely out of the ordinary and not something men expect to see. I have saggy boobs as well considering I lost fat in them as well. It’s just shameful and embarrassing, plus I don’t expect men to find it attractive, but I know it can be a dealbreaker which is why I want to keep a shirt on. Surgery is the only way to remove it, which is something I can’t afford and is not covered through insurance because it’s cosmetic. I know men will want to have sex with women because they find them attractive with clothes on, but for me taking off mine, it’s deceitful because you can’t see loose skin through clothing. Is this an acceptable circumstance?
6
1