1 mo

During sexual relations, do you find it physically pleasurable for the penis to be rubbed against the clitoris?

I don't have the experience to answer this question
I have tried it. I don't find it physically pleasurable
I don't find it physically pleasurable, but I don't derive physical pleasure from sexual activities in general
Vote C
I find it pleasurable, but less pleasurable than having my genitals stimulated by my partner's hands/fingers
Vote D
I find it equally as pleasurable as having my genitals stimulated by my partner's hands/fingers
Vote E
I find it more pleasurable than having my genitals stimulated by my partner's hands. It is also more likely to make me orgasm
Vote F
I find it more pleasurable than having my genitals stimulated by my partner's hands. However, it is NOT more likely to make me orgasm
Vote G
GirlGuy
35
18