1 mo

What do you think about webcam models? & Would you be a webcam model if you had the opportunity?

A funny pattern I have noticed is men criticizing webcam models, yet in polls about whether or not they would be a webcam model or even a pornstar, most men answer affirmatively. I think it is very hypocritical.

So what do you think about webcam models? & Would you be a webcam model if you had the opportunity?
I think poorly of webcam models, and I wouldn't be a webcam model myself.
I think poorly of webcam models, but I would be a webcam model myself. I understand I'm hypocritical
I think poorly of webcam models, but I would be a webcam model myself. But I'm not hypocritical
Vote C
I criticize webcam models but it's only because I'm jealous of them. I would be a webcam model myself if I could
Vote D
I think positively or neutrally of webcam models, but I wouldn't be a webcam model myself
Vote E
I think positively or neutrally of webcam models, and I would be a webcam model myself
Vote F
GirlGuy
70
16