I’m in a predicament. I love my boyfriend to death but I can not build the courage to tell him that he does not please me sexually?

Anonymous
I love him to death, he has always been there for me, he takes good care of me, and pretty much does his part 100% in all areas—except sex. Let me put it out there that in referring to penetration. He’s great at oral, but sometimes a girl wants to feel something inside her^_^ when ever we have sex I just... sigh... feel brain dead cause it just feels so BLAH. And he is the type to be hypersensitive to ANY criticism whether if it coming from a good place so I can not tell him that he is not pleasing me, I know he will not take it well. I even joked one time about buying a dildo and he was pissed for like 3 days saying that I was not into him.. or something like that. I feel so hopeless and left in the dark because I feel myself becoming sexually curious about other men... what should I do? Anyone else in this situation?
7
3