2 mo

Why do men want to become gynecologists?

Some people think that male gynos just want to see and touch boobs and vaginas, but personally I think that if that's the intent, it would be far easier to just get a casual hookup or even watch porn, instead of spending years in school & having to look at vaginas that have STDs.
So why do YOU think some men want to become gynecologists?
I'm not a man who aspires to be a gynecologist. However, I think most men who aspire to be gynecologists are just trying to look at, and touch, vaginas and boobs.
I'm not a man who aspires to be a gynecologist. However, I think most men who aspire to be gynecologists genuinely have good intentions to help women.
I'm not a man who aspires to be a gynecologist. I have no idea why men want to be gynecologists.
Vote C
I'm a man who's either a gynecologist, or aspires to be a gynecologist. Mainly I just want to see and touch vaginas and boobs.
Vote D
I'm a man who's either a gynecologist, or aspires to be a gynecologist. I genuinely want to help women.
Vote E
I'm a man who's either a gynecologist, or aspires to be a gynecologist. I want to be a gynecologist for both of the above reasons.
Vote F
I'm a man who's either a gynecologist, or aspires to be a gynecologist. I want to be a gynecologist for another reason besides the above.
Vote G
GirlGuy
77
11