1 mo

Can precum be in big amounts enough to drip out of a woman?

Anonymous
When my boyfriend and I had sex a few days ago, he came inside me early in the evening. The cum was kinda watery and ran down my legs. It smelled a bit like bleach. It seemed like he came. He moaned, and I felt the cum drip back out of me. But later, we tried. to fuck again and he couldnt cum with my pussy, so he took my ass and came in it instead. He said that since he came earlier that night, it was gonna be harder for him to cum again so he wanted anal. Why couldnt he cum with my pussy a second time? And did he actually cum the first time even? Because the liquid that came out of me was a bit watery the first time and he ended up wanting to cum in my ass later.. maybe it was just precum the first time we had sex that day? Would precum be in big enough amounts to drip out of me?
1 mo
In my pussy, the cum came out watery and ran down my leg. But when it came out of my ass, it was thick.. did he only release precum in my pussy?
7
0