Why do many men have such a infatuation or fantasy towards porn actresses?

Anonymous
For me, “regular women”(women not in porn) can be just as attractive, if not MORE attractive than women in porn. I’ve seen more “regular women” at the gym, bookstore, grocery store, etc. that are leagues more attractive than even the most attractive porn actress. I think the reason why men gravitate towards these women is because these women are comfortable and open about sex. These women are playful, relaxed, and fun to be around. The thing is, a woman doesn’t have to be in the porn industry to demonstrate any of this. A lot of the most popular porn actresses aren’t even that attractive, yet they gain so much popularity just because they’re so open about sex and having it with so many people. This is perhaps rare to find in the majority of women, where the “regular woman” is pickier and usually requires more down time before sex can occur. Porn actresses are probably a relatively small percentage of women that are overly sexual, somewhat similar to men. The majority of women are not like porn actresses in terms of how they view sex.
11
18