How can guys complain about not getting a blow job when they refuse to give cunnilingus on a girl?

Daniela1982
This is the height of hypocrisy! What's good for the goose should be good for the gander too! If you give me head I'll give you head. But it doesn't seem that sex is fair. The guys get off, roll over and go to sleep leaving the girl sexually frustrated. Maybe if the girl insisted that he get her off first, and then he will get what he wants it would work out better for BOTH parties, not just one. If he refuses than he has a wet dream that night instead and she rolls over and goes to sleep leaving him to fap. That seems fair, doesn't it? You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. I just don't see how women can put up with this cauca. I know females have no balls, but sometimes they need to grow some and lay down the law!
43
6