Advice on bdsm interview?

Anonymous
He is blue, I am gray.
He is blue, I am gray.
Yesterday, I was in an interview with a Dom of 17 years experience to see if we match up. Apparently this guy practices outside of dungeons in LA with the consent of his subs. I asked him if he is willing to practice inside a dungeon (for safety reasons) and he was fine with it.
Seems trustworthy.
Seems trustworthy.
His problems: He is SO darn technical with my words!
I just asked him what he thinks of me, and he went all scientific with my words.
And then this:
What does doing the dirty mean right after asking me sex questions. Really?
"What does doing the dirty mean" right after asking me sex questions. Really?
Okay but seriously I forgot this was an interview, and I went all casual with him. I admit its my fault 😅 but can you REALLY blame me for being so annoyed with someone this analytical with my words, and not having basic understanding of what I'm saying? Or was he just screening me to see how I respond to his questions? I apologized afterwards but he hasn't responded yet.

Is it normal for the Dom to be this technical and clueless just to test our response? And is it expected for subs to respond back with respect no matter what the Dom says during the interview? Or do you think this guy is just super detail oriented and doesn't understand me?
8 mo
HE ACCEPTED MY APOLOGY :) :)
Advice on bdsm interview?
10
2