We had great sex and amazing chemistry but why is my friend with benefits avoiding scheduling/talking about next hook up?

Anonymous
So me and my friends with benefits have great chemistry not just in bed but in general. We get along really well and very comfortable with each other which is probably because we both know exactly what we want and agreed on not wanting a relationship. However, since we had sex he has been avoiding scheduling/talking about our next hook up. I know we both had a great time when we did it and both enjoyed it, him more than me to be honest so I don’t get why he seems to be avoiding it. He said he was impressed with me and that not a lot of girls can make him cum although he still enjoys doing it since he still gets pleasure. I made him cum twice, first blowing him then second riding him so I clearly did well. He was quite shocked when both happened because according to him he doesn’t cum easy especially not from just blowjobs, so now I’m confused because like I said he clearly enjoyed it and I clearly done a good job. We still talk the same, level of comfortability the same, if not even better and bant the same when we’re talking so not much has changed really. So what is it that’s making him avoid the next round? Am I missing something? At one point I asked him if he wanted to stop the benefits, he said no so someone please enlighten me.
+1 y
I know ONLY he knows the answer to this but I just want to get opinion on why he might be behaving this way?
3
1