Why some guys like to skip the foreplay before the real sex?

Anonymous
Like I said some guys. I meanI heard so many opiniosn that foreplay before the main event is a very important part of all the intercourse, penetration etc. but there are guys who simply liek tos kip that part, as they only focus in the penetration as for these guys peentration is more important than the real foreplay. For women foreplay is super important I heard becaue women tend to take more than 10 mintues to get turn on and horny, while men are quicker in this department. We are different in that sense, why some guys do not or can't understand that. Why is bad of the foreplay before the main event?

But for some guys they only want the penetration or intercourse their attitude is like by wanting just that they just want to please themselves not the woman they are havign sex with. It is like they treat that woman just like a piece of object to satisfy themselves and that is all. I wonder if actual prostitutes who get paid for sex are treated better than the guy having sex with someone they know.

It is not just about men it is about men and the woman who are in that together, so they can enjoy it both not just one in particular.

In regards of this I heard a comment from a guy at some event who was proposing to get laid with a lady he knows for 5 years and had always find her attractive. The lady was a bit prudish and a virgin and the guy knew but she did want to get laid with him because she also was attracted to him but still she had her reserves to go for it. I mean for her all of this was new for her. On the other hand the man was bolder and forward in this department. Well the thing is that the guy always knew she wanted to be with him, cause she directly told him several times in the past.
The lady it seem wanted to take things with him a little slower than him so she can start getting used to the idea of being with him intimately so she can enjoy it more each time thy were together each time they could see each other
+1 y
So for her foreplay was important, but it seem for the guy it was not that important as he was not very into foreplay, maybe heavy making out but after that he wanted to fuk. When the lady mentioned to the guy that women need to warm up first the guy told her “That is the reason you will always be a virgin, you are not bold enough to try things at your age and be direct in this era especially when you are above 40yrs old!!!”. . I found that comment rude!! The lady it seems was not a virgin
+1 y
beacuse she losst her virginity with the guy last year but still had lack of sex experience, so for the guy she had to be a sex expert alreayd after 2 times of being with him. She did want to be with him he also wanted to be with her, but he wanted her to be with him on his terms and she wanted him to be on her terms but the guy did not like her terms but wanted her to like his terms so her terms bothered him. The lady felt sad as she said “im note ven worth to get laid, im a failure”

19
4