1 mo

Guys, Would you lose interest in your girl if she didn't want you to “finish” in her/on top of her?

DizzyDesii
I like to rawdog but of course I’d be in a longterm relationship if im having sex anyways. Of course i’d love for the dude to cum in me but honestly, thats if we’re fine becoming parents and i mean come on... most guys are not interested in that rn although I am. Plus, I dont believe in birth control so if you cum in me I meeeean 🤷‍♀️ well anyways, that leaves two other options... him cumming on top of me like some wacko porn star or us turning this back to high school times of “pulling out and cumming on the ground/floor”. (Damn by the way that stain never came out of my moms living room carpet!!). So yea, I personally dont like the feeling of being cummed on. I tried it once and it made the biggest mess and just felt icky. I tried it another time and dude came on top of the bare area where i shaved all the pubes off and he freaked when his cum starting running everywhere fearing he got me preggers 😂🙈 Oh yea wait i forgot there's the option of him pulling out and cumming in my mouth. I technically do like to taste myself off the d*ck so i guess i’d take that ftw 😁😏 But honestly does it bother y'all if she doesn't want your cum on top of her (face, tummy, tits, azz, etc)?
#CumOnOver #FeelFreeToList #TheDesiiDiaries #TieMeDown
Guys, Would you lose interest in your girl if she didnt want you to “finish” in her/on top of her?
Its a MUST that i finish in her
I’m fine with finishing on top of her if not in her
If i can't finish in her or on top of her then im fine with finishing in her mouth
Vote C
I’m fine with finishing on the floor or in a tissue
Vote D
I’m fine with finishing inside a condom
Vote E
GirlGuy
1 mo
Like cum on y'all... You tellin me it dont feel gross if u were to jerk off and your cum fly up and land back down all over your face and belly? My ex refused to jerk off without a towel if i wasn't there to catch it
1 mo
Did dude just tell me to lie and say im on BC? 😂 yea not happening. Im fine taking it in the mouth but i reeeeally want it in my puss. Its just that i’d only have sex if in a long term relationship and in love. And yes we’d get tested first then do it raw. But he will know i dont believe in BC. My ex didn't like to feel his own cum on him so wtf let it go on me 🤷‍♀️
95