1 mo

Do you have, or has a partner had, a sexual "super power"?

MrOracle
So, some background: my ex-gf moved back to the east coast about a year and a half ago (I knew from the beginning that this would happen - she had moved out to California with her mother, who managed a hospital here until she retired and they moved back), and we ended our relationship at that time as we had agreed to do at the start. My ex was bi- and had met another bi-girl and ultimately we had some fun together, and this girl has been my friends with benefits (at my ex's suggestion) since then. She dates a girl, but she needs to be with a man in order to be fulfilled, so I see her a few times a month.
Do you have, or has a partner had, a sexual super power?
Anyway, she told me that she had talked to a friend (a different, unrelated girl) about me, and told her about my "super power" and said that the other girl was really curious about it and asked her a bunch of questions about it. The thing is, I didn't know what she was talking about! Come to find out, my ex had told HER about my "super power" originally and my friends with benefits assumed that it was something that I knew about and that my ex must have talked with me about, but as far as I can remember, she'd never mentioned this to me in that way. Apparently my ex was really turned on by this "power" and had told her about it in detail, which was one of the reasons she'd agreed to join us. I found it kind of odd to know that they'd been talking about me all this time and that I didn't find out until just now, about 4 years later.
Tell me about your superpower!
Tell me about your superpower!
So, my question is: do you have (according to a current or past partner), or has one of your partners had a sexual "super power" that you experienced that drove you wild? Something that set you (or your partner) apart from everyone else? And if so, what is it?
1 mo
*I purposely haven't shared my "super power", as they called it, yet, but I will do so in an update here, but I'm curious to hear if anyone else has anything to share on the subject first. I've been thinking about this for most of the day, as it was so strange that they'd had conversations about this and I never knew.
1 mo
OK, people, if you (or a partner) has a superpower, please post WHAT IT IS... Just telling me they have one isn't all that interesting.

So, now for mine (per these girls, anyway - it wasn't what I guessed):
12
23