1 mo

Why did my mom cry about this? Was she feeling bad about herself or upset things were good for me?

So I don't believe that my mother loves me

She convinced my dad to deny me medical treatment when I had diabetes and eating problems at 9 - I think she wanted me to die from untreated medical problems so she would not have to pay for me

She never wanted children - she got pregnant to trap my dad into marry her because she wanted access to my his masters degree and free labour around the house

When I was trying to get into university my mom tried to talk me into becoming a prostitute instead because she wanted to sabotage my life out of hatred and she said prostitution was easier than working

When I was in University she tried to convince me to fail my courses by telling me over and over again my goal should not be to get As but merely to pass my classes in school

When I started working my mother tried to convince me to work part time by lying and pretending to think she did not believe I should deal with the stress of being able to take care of myself

She cried like crazy this year saying people are nice to me because I live in Canada and if I lived in China where our family was born people would treat me very bad

Was she crying because she knows she is abnormal for being so evil to me and my dad?

Or was she crying out of anger that people were so nice to me?

I know she is going to hell after she dies because God told me she is going there - and I've never done a single thing to prevent her from going there - no prayer - no conversion efforts - no attempts to show her Christian live - I am letting her choose her life
7
2