1 mo

How would you react if your spouse wanted to invite over the neighbors to watch you “get busy”?

DizzyDesii
Its another odd fantasy I’ve always been into. I dont want to do it often but once married, maybe once a month, I’d like to invite over a trusty pair of neighbors to watch us have sex. I totally want them to masturbate to us having sex and then I want us to do the same as they have sex. I see it as a hot version of live porn but i have two fears... #1 I would fear my spouse would consider doing someone else instead of just me. I dont want them to begin an affair. #2 I fear the couples will have to be swingers or cucks. I’m not into that. I’m not trying to screw anyone outside of my spouse and I dont want my spouse screwing anyone else either. Guess thats why this is just another fantasy 🤷‍♀️ But what about you? How would you react?
#FeelFreeToList #FeelFreeToFantasize #TheDesiiDiaries #SweatyBallsAndAll
I’d like for another to couple to watch us have sex BUT ONLY WATCH
I’d like for another couple to watch us have sex AND I WANT US TO SWAP PARTNERS
I’d like for another couple to watch us BUT I WANT TO ALSO WATCH THEM SCREW MY PARTNER (cuck)
Vote C
I rather not invite anyone over but hope we somehow get caught
Vote D
I prefer no one see us having sex with eachother
Vote E
I’m asexual
Vote F
GirlGuy
1 mo
The poll had several options. Cuck being one. I am not a cuck. I only want my partner and I touching eachother only. We were just going to enjoy watching and being watched. I would be jerking him off as he fingered me, just as the other couples would be doing while watching us have sex. We’d just take turns having sex with our own partner. Not sharing partners. I said i prob wouldn't do it out of fear it would lead to someone partner cheating
28 d
Well the polls were all over the place lol. 42 guys considering and 55 saying hell nawl 😂 5 girls considering and 9 saying hell to the naw naw naw. I guess majority rules and ig i won't go through with it out of fear of my partner always wanting this or craving something more... but it was a fun idea 🤷‍♀️ I wanted to do this in the comfort of my home, but I’ll just keep sneaking around in public ig... praying i dont end up on the sex offender list 🤦‍♀️
84
10