Would you ever allow a guy to put an “Open Mouth Gag” on you as a fellatio sex toy?

Would you ever allow a guy to put an “Open Mouth Gag” on you as a fellatio sex toy?
A. NO! That is disgusting to the Max! NEVER!
Vote A
B. No, I would not do it, but if others like it, have fun
Vote B
C. I’m not sure …maybe if I were in the right mood I might try it once just to see if I like it
Vote C
D. YES! That looks like fun and something I would definitely like to try sometime!
Vote D
E. YES, I have had one on before and loved it!
Vote E
F. My guy, and I, have oral sex just fine without one of those, thank you 😊
Vote F
G. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the “Open Mouth Gag” survey
Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion