30 d

How long would you be psychologically comfortable waiting for sex, if you were very much in love with someone?

I ask about psychology, bc I think ultimately this is what it comes down to... anyone can jerk off for physical release. Sex has a psychological impact that going solo does not. As well as the doubt that waiting seems to cause people. Especially when in love.

doubting they are desirable
doubting they are cared for
doubting their partner has an actual drive
doubting compatibility - sex life will ever be good

Im going to leave the “physical need”alone Bc I don’t believe sex is a physical need. Physical contact and affection and release - definitely.. but all this can be accomplished easily without intercourse. If you don’t agree that is fine, there are many other posts dealing with the physical demands of lust. This just is not one of them. 😊.

Likewise, I am not including relationship status.. People can be in love and have desire and feel close whether they are in a relationship or not. Not everyone wants a relationship. To me the more significant the significant thing is being in love, not being in a relationship. But of course the question very easily involves being in a relationship, if you are in love. .. So if you would never have sex - in love or not - outside of a relationship, you can still answer the question all the same. count from when you fell in love. Not from when you met or Bryan dating.

So, psychologically, how long after falling in love , do you think you would be comfortable waiting for sex?

While I would love to hear you expand on your answer below, please don’t forget to vote.

Thank You 🌟
♥️A week
♥️♥️A Month
♥️♥️♥️3 months
Vote C
♥️♥️♥️♥️6 months
Vote D
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️A year
Vote E
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ Indefinitely
Vote F
💔💔💔💔💔💔💔 I don’t fall in love
Vote G
GirlGuy
30
7