27 d

Why would someone hide unused condoms in the pillowcases they sleep on?

DizzyDesii
Okay so my dirty ass first ex would hide used condoms in the drawer which is how I found out he had screwed someone else THE SAME WEEK we got back together because he’d put our condom in the same draw as it 👀 He just didn't give af. Anyways, I haven't used condoms since age 15 so I don't know how to help my cousin out here. Her dude has been hiding unused condoms in the pillowcases they sleep on 😂 I mean i dont wanna say he saving it for later to cheat on her ass, but if so, why be that cheap that you can't buy more for later? 😷 However, cheating may not be the case, so does anyone else know why he may be saving em there? she's found a couple every other day in there BUT she just keeps removing em (and he just keeps replacing em)... yet she won't ask him about it. Maybe he's messing with her as a joke? I mean as far as i know, he doesn't sleep there... just comes over To bust a quick nut 🤷‍♀️ #FeelFreeToList #HideYoCondomsHideYoWives
27 d
UPDATE- She claims she keeps them in a nightstand beside the bed so that makes no sense as to why he's stocking. But then she says he also goes to his backpack to get some sometimes. I don't know if they using diff brands or sumn? Maybe he's afraid she’s poking holes in condoms or something 😂 I don't know
27 d
UPDATE #2... okay i see the confusion. I started the paragraph off with my story. MY NASTY ASS CHEATING EX used to hide used condoms in his drawer so that his grandma didn't know he was fcking at 15. AS FOR MY COUSINS MAN, he was stashing unopened condoms in the pillowcase. She text back that they use the brand. She keeps some beside the bed/he keeps some in his backpack. She said she stole some from him so ig he's stealing em back 🤷‍♀️ Fck if i know. They confusing me 😂 maybe she cheatin
56
12