Would you rather have sex for the first time with someone who's virgin as well or do you prefer someone with more experience and why?

aspiegirl_
I mean, I don't know about this. This is just my point of view but I don't know:

There are pros and cons.

Pros if you have sex with someone with experience:
1. You might enjoy more
2. Perhaps you can learn
3. It will be fun

Cons:
1. You might think you're not as good as the people they have had sex with so of course you'll be nervous
2. You will enjoy it, yeah, but after that you might feel a bit down because you'd be overthinking "What if I didn't the way he/she likes it? What if his/her ex is better than me at this? What if he/she breaks up with me because I couldn't do what he/she wanted me to do?" Etc
3. You can't experiment a lot since the other person already knows what they really like
4. In some cases, you won't be able to try again as they know it didn't work with you

Pros if you have sex with someone who's virgin just like you:

1. You will learn from each other
2. You will get to know more about each other
3. You're more confident
4. You know both of you are nervous so it doesn't matter
5. You can experiment a lot and see what you and them like
6. You don't have to worry about STD's (that much) because you know this is their first time as well
7. You can try again and again until both feel naturally comfortable and so you can "master" it
8. They won't judge you

Cons:
1. It might take you a while to understand and find out what your partner likes and dislikes
2. You're not that comfortable the first times as you still nervous
3. You're not sure if you're good at it even though they said they enjoy it
Would you rather have sex for the first time with someone whos virgin as well or do you prefer someone with more experience and why?
11
3