Has any girls/yourself felt too intense before achieving orgasm?

Anonymous
I've never had an orgasm before. My boyfriend tried stimulating my clitoris yesterday for the first time. I've always heard that orgasm is fantastic and all, but to my surprise, I started off by feeling pain first time he tried it (I'm physically sensitive but eventually I got used to it). And what's more, I got such intense feeling from him stimulating the clitoris that before I reach orgasm (whether it's far or close to it), I had to stop Because I wouldn't handle the intense feeling from the stimulation itself. Sometimes my muscles get really tight as well.

I feel bad because I know he wanted me to orgasm. I told him he did a fantastic job especially since this is my first time, and I don't ever want him to feel bad or frustrated about it. But why am I having this problem of not being able to handle the intense feeling from the stimulation? What can I do to overcome it? I don't wanna lose my boyfriend or husband because of that and I want him to be happy :(

Hope someone experienced out there can help me. Thanks a lot.

+1 y
Forgot to add this: I feel that the intense feeling from clitoris stimulation was too overwhelming usually, rather than being scared of the orgasm. Sometimes I pull out because I couldn't take the overwhelming intense feeling for too long :S
3
6