I’m nervous about if I get my first kiss because I don’t know how to kiss can someone help I see the guy later today?

Helppleasemaybe
I know that i have to take care of my breath, i have mints for that, i take care of my dental hygiene, i know that i have to tilt my face to the side and i know about keeping my lips moisturized i have a cherry flavored chapstick. But I don’t know how to kiss and I don’t want to be like a dead fish. Like what are you supposed to do? Kind of suck on his bottom lip or do i do nothing and let him kiss me? I am in need of desperate help here lol
1 y
It went horrible i did nothing the first two times and then the last time i kissed him with my mouth closed and he had a little tongue ugh i did terrible
4
1