I'd rather masturbate then have sex with my boyfriend. Anyone else?

CuddlyPanda
So we've been together for a year now, and sex is fun and all that. For some reason though I'd rather just masturbate when I'm in the mood and get it over with instead of going to my boyfriend and spending time with him. He takes a while to finish, like 20 minutes of straight penetration, and I do orgasm when we do have sex. It's just quicker to masturbate for me, it's like 3 minutes and it's over with. I'm one that would rather get it done and over with, that's what I've been taught my whole life instead of taking time. So I just masturbate to get it over with instead of having fun with my boyfriend. We can have sex maybe once or twice a week, which he wants it more often. Does anyone know how to just stop masturbating and have sex more instead? It's instinctual to just finish myself then to go to him for help.
8
1