My boyfriend told me that he messed with a tranny in high school is he into men?

Anonymous
My boyfriend said that he met a tranny online and they messed around. He said she performed oral on him , and ate his butt. He stated that he tried to have sex with her but couldn’t get hard. We have been together for two years and he just disclosed this with me. It just makes me wonder is he into men. He also said there’s more that he wants to tell me but that’s going to take time. With the transsexual he said that she “kinda” looked feminine, but she’s bigger and taller than him. He said that he jacked her off for a “little” but he didn’t like it so he stopped. He told me that he knew she was transsexual before meeting up with her. He also described the size of her penis. I am not judging my boyfriend, but it just makes me wonder is he attracted to men. I know that the transsexual identified as a female , however she still had all her male parts & she hadn’t started her transition with hormones yet. In addition my boyfriend is really into anal sex and he has a fascination with butts and smelling my butt (cleaned and uncleaned) he prefers uncleaned. is this because he has a secret desire to be with a man , but is afraid to act on it? I don’t want to ask him , because I don’t want to offended him or make him feel like he shouldn’t have told me. Regardless of the answer I still love him , I just can’t get this off of my mind.
4
0