Guys, when should a girl you are going out with tell you she doesn't want to get too sexual too soon?

Porcelaine
Let's say I like a guy that I just started dating, I don't mind and enjoy kissing him, touching him, and I do plan on having sex with him eventually, but I simply enjoy getting to know him, and all the innocent and simple things that come before sex becomes part of our relationship. I hate when guys get too sexual too soon, it's quite rare to find a guy who also wants to hold off sex until later and isn't just doing it because the girls wants it that way. So how soon would you like for a girl to tell you she doesn't like getting physical early in the relationship? Or is this something that shouldn't even be discussed, since I believe decent respecful guys won't mind waiting and won't try to rush me, if they dont want to wait and expect it right away they are free to leave.
First date
Within first few dates
When it feels right
Vote C
Never, when it happens, it happens and the right guy won't be anxious
Vote D
Other
Vote E
GirlGuy
63
1