6 d

Is having sexual desires when you're single wrong? ... how hard is it to control sexual desires when you are single?

laurieluvsit
Does anyone else have a self control problem?

I not only can not control myself in most sexual situations... but I don't want to.

I mean there are so many reasons in society to say no, but, at the same time, there are also many reasons to say yes.

Why are there so many people that judge you with name calling or shaming?

Isn't it really an individual decision that everyone should be allowed to make judgement free?

Should the answer be the same for everyone, or is is different for everyone depending on social, economic, religious criteria or other factors?

And if celibacy is the only answer how can sexual desires be eliminated? ... aren't they a major element of human nature?
Is having sexual desires when youre single wrong? ... how hard is it to control sexual desires when you are single?
A. If you are a christian you can't even think about anything sexual when single and are not even allowed to masturbate
B. If you are muslin you can masturbate and think about sex if you are single, but only if you are a male. It is strictly forbidden for muslim females to think about sex or to masturbate
C. That's why I'm an athiest... I can be single and masturbate and think about all the sex that I want to without worry
Vote C
D. I don't think it is at all wrong to think about sex or to masturbate if you are a Christian or a muslim female
Vote D
E. If you are single, you must remain celibate regardless of religion, or no religion, for moral purposes alone
Vote E
F. There is nothing wrong with having sex when you are single if you do it responsibly no matter if you are religious, or not
Vote F
G. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Single Sexuality" survey
Vote G
GirlGuy
41
6