I don’t know if my sexual partner came inside of me, and he can’t remember as he was so drunk?

Andiepandie1990
I slept with a friend last night. We were both extremely extremely drunk. It was lasting a long time, but then I got anxious and started to dry up. I didn’t feel any wetness whatsoever so I haven’t a clue if he came in me or not. He kept going floppy post sex so I started to give him head etc and he would go a little hard during (so I wasn’t sure if he’d cum, like can you get hard again?) or was he just too drunk? I asked him today if he came inside me and he said he doesn’t think so but he cannot remember. I don’t recall any different breathing or different behaviour.
I’ve been on the pill for 12 days now but I was 12 hours late for one of them so feel that’s a missed pill. I’m really panicked. Please help!
8
4