What are your thoughts on dress codes/ rules on clothing?

Frenchbrit
At my sixth form were allowed to wear what we want as long as we aren't showing bum , boobs or belly. So no booty shorts , low cut tops or crop tops without something high waisted to make up the difference. However If people don't follow this at most the head of sixth form will give a little notice in an assembly.
If you have felt with dress codes stricter did you find it sexist either in the way girls are made to feel embarrassed or boys to feel bad or told they can't control themselves.
1 y
Just to be clear I do comply with the rules I was just wondering in terms of others opinions of the codes.
1 y
Just to reiterate it's a rough guideline at my sixth form where I am 18 and doing A levels and going to university in September. Not a child. Am capable of knowing what is right and wrong to wear to different situations.
12
3