Dick Cheese-share horror stories in sex! Or guys, do you not know when the dick is cheesey?

Purplekite77
Ok so I just remembered this. I had been talking to a guy for a month and we went out on two dates. So the end of the third date came and it was raining hard so we were chilling in his car and making out and I go to suck his dick and it's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. I don't know if he has a lot of precum naturally or what but it was just so wet. Like globas of sticky wetness. And I'm like whatever and I go to suck. It's in my mouth for a second before I take it out and look at it and behold: DICK CHEESE! I am disgusted. So I tell him I'm not comfortable sucking dick or having sex in a car (just not with him) and we go back to making out but I'm not into it. Never saw him again
21
1