To all the people who trust and believe the key/lock analogy for slut shaming, why?

Hermits-Shell
So, when i was 14 or so, i asked a question on here. Why do women get called sluts for a body count but men dont. And many people responding with the Key/Lock analogy. But at the time, i was way to young to comprehend and argue why it was wrong... so i went with it. But its really flawed. See the problem with it, is that its used to support slut shamming but I could use this same analogy to support polyamory for women -and strict monogamy for men. See not all keys are master keys, as a matter fact not all master keys can open every lock only certain building or doors but there are still very large restrictions where it won't work. There is no universal keys. Also not all keys are master keys. So, this means that the keys that aren’t master keys have to strictly unlock one lock. However for locks. Some people could be living in the same apartment. So there could be like five or 6 or more keys for these roommates. But if the lock opens for all these keys, it doesn’t mean it’s a shitty lock, its just means there are lot of spare keys. And the lock could keep changing and add more keys. And again, it wouldn’t be a shitty lock, its just that the lock only opens to those certain keys. So pretty much a metaphor for saying, women can fuck as many people as they want as long as they consent. Which of course. And also, master keys are used to unlock tenant doors with out the tenants consent sometimes. So Doesn’t this analogy support rape too? And if the lock gets broke into, was it how the lock was shaped? Was the position it was in make it so easy to break it so easily? Is it the lock fault for being broken into or the person who chose to break in? Why do people still use this dumb analogy? Please provide an actual point on why the double standard is justified.
This analogy is dumb
Vote A
I think ifs pretty good
Vote B
I dont know what the fuck you just said
Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
To all the people who trust and believe the key/lock analogy for slut shaming, why?
Add Opinion