9 d

Had sex with a guy and he said we need to work on rhythm. Does that mean I’m bad at sex?

Anonymous
Had sex with a guy I’m dating a while and I’m not sure because he was tired with work. But he stopped halfway through the second round after I was on top of him and rolled to his side. Baring in mind the first round didn’t last long and he came within 10minutes.

During sex he had said he wants to be around me and how I’m so hot etc. So for him to roll on his side, I asked if he already came and he said no and I said are you ok? And he said yes, we need to work on the rhythm.

I was shocked because no one had told me that before and felt a bit hurt that I said so you’re saying you didn’t enjoy it and I’m bad? And he said how we are still getting to know each other’s bodies.

Is it me? Or is it him? I don’t know how to read it. The very first time we had sex, we had sex 4 times. So now we did it again, he said that, so I’m very confused.
49
14