9 d

Is anal to vagina play really that bad?

Anonymous
So my boyfriend recently read about how switching holes from ass to vagina is a really bad idea and can lead to infections and stuff. I have been doing this for years while masturbating with my fingers and later dildo since I find its really enjoyable and never thought twice about it. We have only done straight ass to vagina during sex sometimes over the years because he finds it hot for me to suck him off after anal. What we do a lot is I will wear a butt plug all day at work so we are ready for anal that night and he will always pull the plug out and stick it in my pussy while he does anal and then put it back in my ass when we switch to vaginal sex for the finish because I prefer him cum there.

See I have always had a bidet and then used sanitizing wipes after and when I suck him off after anal there is no taste or smell so I feel like its fine then but I am probably being stupid and have just gotten very lucky. If that's the case is switching okay if it includes sucking his dick in the middle? I find doing it straight feels better because its this rapid change in where the pleasure that feels really good.
Yes it's bad never do it.
No it's fine we have never had an issue.
We do it sometimes because the risk is fun.
Vote C
GirlGuy
Is anal to vagina play really that bad?
10
2