5 d

My boyfriend wants to take sexual relationship slow , what does that mean and when is the right time?

Anonymous
Hi everyone, my boyfriend and I used to be best friends for about 3 years and after that we decided to date. Everything is phenomenal and I'm very happy with him but, in our sexual relationship we sleep with each other but there is just foreplay and no intercourse. In the first month of our relationship he asked me if I'm ok with proper sex and I said we should wait until we feel comfortable and committed. He accepted and said I would not do anything that you don't like. It has been 6 months and I asked him if he wants to have intercourse then he replied "are you sure" and I said I don't know but I want to , and he said we can wait a little bit more there is no rush. Although, I really want to have sex with him but I don't know when is the right time and how to ask him AGAIN and why he is not approaching!!! PS: I'm virgin so sometimes I think maybe he is afraid and doesn't want to be in a committed relationship Or he is scared of losing me.
3
0