8 d

I asked a girl to use more tounge / use tounge during a blowjob and I’d like help trying to figure out what her reaction meant?

fromreddityoioo
So this girl (20F) was giving me (20M) head and I said to her could you use tounge and then she just gave me a confused sort, squinting eyes, eyebrows down, mouth slightly turned upwards face. I don’t really know how to describe it but similar to this facial expression:

Photo added.

But less smiling, and more squinty. What does this mean? I said “what?” But she didn’t say anything then went back down on me and used her tounge. But what does this mean? Was she upset or? Didn’t want to?

* Only looking for opinions on a guess as to what this could mean / suggest
3
4