4 d

Some people say many animal species do gay sex but how do they do it without lubrication?

esotericstory
I think they just mistake a male for a female and there is no real penetration. Pseudo-scientists then ship this off as homosexuality (which they always equate to human sexuality) in animal species.

As a skeptical man (as anyone should be) I strongly doubt that thousands of animal species truly engage in gay sex in the same way humans do it (conscious decision) until these scientists properly document these behaviors instead of simply writing it down on a piece of paper.

Zoo evidence won't suffice because if you put enough males together in mating season they will have sex with one another due to lack of females. These are not natural circumstances.
2
2