4 d

Guy is giving mixed signals, does it seem like he wants to date or just hook up?

Anonymous
Guy (m21) that I'm talking to took me (f19) on a first date last week that went really well and so i saw him again last night. we met at his house and i had to meet his dad (?) and then we went in the basement and played wii and watched movies. during the movies he was like hugging me and kissing the top of my head and trying to be cuddly. but then he started making out with me super aggressively and i wasn't fully into it but after awhile we got into rhythm and it got really hot. like he was dry humping me and then we took off our shirts and he was sucking my nipples and then choking me and rubbing my clit (we didn't take off our pants because i was on my period tho). But I'm confused like if he just wants to have sex or like if he wants to be serious because i literally met his dad.
1
1