4 d

I told my short term f*ck buddy that I might be knocked up, was it wrong to say something so soon?

Anonymous
I've been seeing this guy 20+ years my senior for a few months and we have really great sex. Last time we did it without a condom and I swear I felt "something" right before he pulled out and finished (it felt hot like pee). I didn't say anything at the time but as soon as he left I drove over to the next town and bought emergency contraceptive.
He contacted me today about the next time we would have sex and I let him know what was on my mind. He does not have any children and he told me before he isn't looking for responsibility or kids (I'm not either, to be honest). I let him know what happened and what I did and he was trying to calm me down and reassure me that there was nothing to worry about and next time we will be a lot more safe about it.
I'm sick to my stomach thinking about it and I never want to have sex again.
Should I have not told him anything unless I was certain? I feel like by telling him early I may have done some damage to myself and future intimate encounter.
3
2