4 d

Are there any meditations that are as enjoyable as masturbation (not necessarily in the same way)?

Are there any meditations that are as enjoyable as masturbation (not necessarily in the same way)?
I asked a similar question before but everyone misinterpreted it to be asking if there were any meditations that were sexually arousing. I'm referring to equal or greater LEVELS of pleasure, not necessarily the SAME sensation. Like a person could theoretically enjoy apples and oranges equally, even though they don't taste the same.
I have never meditated OR I have never masturbated OR neither
Vote A
I haven't engaged in any meditations that were enjoyable
Vote B
I've engaged in enjoyable meditations, but not even a fraction as enjoyable as masturbation
Vote C
I've engaged in enjoyable meditations, less than half as enjoyable as masturbation
Vote D
I've engaged in enjoyable meditations, roughly half as enjoyable as masturbation
Vote E
I've engaged in enjoyable meditations, more than half as enjoyable as masturbation
Vote F
I've engaged in meditations that I've found EQUALLY or MORE enjoyable, compared to masturbation
Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion